Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New York Comic Con Tomorrow!!!

Hey Gang,

So I leave for New York Comic Con tomorrow! I'm super psyched!

Remember how I told you I'd be posting videos and updates? Want in on them?

You can follow my Twitter (@LukeGoldHorn) and/or subscribe to my YouTube channel (LukeGoldHorn) if you haven't already to get my updates! Here's the first of many videos to come:


Please note I will not be updating via the blog, so while I do appriciate you following the blog, it's not going to help you get the updates on NYCC. I'm also really sad KingsIsle wont be there. I REALLY wanted to interview them or something! Would have been AWESOME!

Gotta run!

P.D.

P.S: Congrats to KingsIsle and Wizard101 for winning the Audience Award for GDCOA!!! Can't wait to see what they bring us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment