WOW! 90 posts! Oh my goodness! It feels like it's only been since yesterday! Ok, today I want to talk about farming. Now, I mix pets on a daily basis. My most recent attempt was with a Satyr and a Colossus (which, by the way, failed :( ). People tend to ask me, "P.D, how do you have the gold for that?!?!?!" Well I want to share my strategy with YOU!!!!!
Ok, so, here is the baiscs on what you will need:
1. A Grandmaster Diviner (Or level 48 is fine as well) (This could be you or a friend)
2. Someone who knows the spells Feint and Elemental Blades (This could also be you or a friend).
3. About an hour or so of time.
4. Access to Oyotomi.
****NOTE: You need AT LEAST two people for this strategy to work but NO GREATER than four wizards :) ****
Ok, now, lets move on to how you actually farm:
Get to Oyotomi. Are you there? Good! Now, get your Diviner to make an empty deck (this can be a totally new deck of cards or an old one; just make sure you're fine with making it again). Now, the Diviner should have no cards in their deck. Hopefully, your Diviner has their Stormzila pet on, and hopefully they are wearing their Level 50 robe (if they aren't wearing the robe, it's not a problem, however, they will at least need the Stormzilla necklace or pet). Make sure they have a wand that gives +1 pip in the begining of each battle. Also, if you are NOT getting your Stormzilla from your necklace, take off your necklace! Now, in your deck, you will put 6 Stormblades and 1 Triton. If you get a Triton from your robe, DO NOT put this Triton in your deck. So, the Storm's deck should consist of:
(6) Storm Blade(s)
(x amount of) Wand Spells
Now, have everyone who is tagging along teleport. Now, the person/people who will be responsible for placing down the Feints and the Elemental blades will also need empty decks, and will also fill up their decks with as many Feints and Elemental Blades as possible. Now, I really recomend an Ice wizard be here, so that he can go first (tank) and take all the damage (because he has the most health and the best defense). If you get all the right pips and cars, you should be able to kill Oyotomi in 2 rounds.
"Are you mad, P.D?!?!"
No, I'm not! This REALLY works. My estimate income is 10k in about 12 minutes, so if you farm him for about an hour (60 minutes), you SHOULD have enough to mix!
And remeber, you want AUCTIONABLE ITEMS, meaning that YOU CAN sell them at the bazaar! No auction items = no good (well, unless you wanted/ needed that certain item).
I hope this helps everyone, and I will see you in the Spiral!
Monday, September 27, 2010
So, I HIT ULTIMATE GRANDMASTER STATUS!!!! Some of you may be like, "Um, is he crazed, or has he recently been eating a little too many Gummy Humongofrogs?" This is a word I made up for Wizard101. Definition of Ultimate Grandmaster Status: Having a Grandmaster wizard in each school!!! THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS! Valdus, my Ice wizard, was my 7th GrandMaster, reached yesterday (Sunday, the 26th), so grats to Valdus.
Also, I've been working on some mixes lately! I recently got the Reaper mix on Gilroy (if you'd like to see pics of all the mixes, you can go here). Mixing is amazing. I also leveled my first pet to epic! EEEEE! Go Madame Jack!
Also, just a little tip before you leave. Most of you might have noticed that auctionable items sell for a ton more now on auction house. USE THIS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE! Farm people like Oyotomi, Boris Blackrock, and even people like Kraysys, Yeva SpiderKeeper, and Viktor SnowCrusher! You'll get tons of gold fast(er).
Well, see ya in the Spiral,
P.D. (Ultimate GrandMaster :) )
Saturday, September 25, 2010
So the title says it all: 6 GRANDMASTERS!!!! Can anyone guess which class I have added to the hall of W101 Fame? Anyone? Was it Valdus? Was it Gilroy? If you guessed Valdus, well, you were right.
Gilroy is officially a Grandmaster Necromancer!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! If you check out the header, you'll notice that I officially have all my seats filled with GMs :)
Also, my Helephant, Madame Jack, has reached Epic!!!! Now see, She's given me all good stats this whole way (She gives +6% Fire attack, and +10% Power pips), so I was very excited to see what amazing talent she'd give next. My two guesses were either Giving Fire accuracy (when I mixed Madame Jack with a defender pig, the defender pig got fire accuracy) or the "May cast fire blade" talent (because my Archfiend, when I was training it, acquired that talent). So yesterday, when I'm finished my last game, I'm sitting here so excied about what she might give next. Wanna guess what she gives? Anyone?
Do we have a team accuracy and a team blade? xD
If you guessed the Spirited talent, you were right. Wait ... what? Yep, that's right, the spirit talent -_- . It gives +50 to the pets power. Now see, I would have rather had blade or accuracy, trust me, but this talent actually ain't so bad. If I max out Madame Jack's power again, her other stats could grow, meaning I could have maybe 11% power pips, or 7% accuracy.
So yeah, that's why I haven't really be blogging lately; so much to do.
SO, that's all for today, see you another time,
Saturday, September 11, 2010
So, I really wanna thank Blaze for really taking an interest in my blog. Your awesome dude! Anyway I have to make this quick, over the next month my computer time is being cut down to an hour each day, including homework (and sometimes I won't even have an hour) *gulp*, so if it take me a while to mod a comment or post, sorry about that. Now, back to Blaze's question: How to make the best experience as a Fire Wizard!
Well, I tend to find that it's easy to use the damage over time aspect of Fire, what with heck hound and link, until about level 33, when you get phoenix. This spell truly is powered on awesomesauce (Luke still has some in his deck). This will become your main spell through most of Mooshu (until you get Helephant at 42, which is usually at the end of MS). This is also right around the time when you have to change from the DOT effect to the regular "Just take them down in one hit" effect.
Helephant is also another good spell (At 38, you get smokescreen, which isn't an attack spell). Its basically a better version of Phoenix. Now, once you get to 48, you get Fire Dragon, which, call me one-sided, but is my favorite and what I think is the best 48 spell in-game. Take it from me; I have 5 grandmasters and two level 46's. Now don't get me wrong, I like Storm Lord or Scarecrow as much as the next wizard, but Fire Dragon not only can do a decent first hit of damage, but that DOT is AMAZING. You have no idea how many times that thing has saved my life.
Basically, Fire is my favorite school, and I hope many people try the school out for size. Many believe that the fire school is weak, but trust me, Fire wizards can be great wizards. I'll see you in the Spiral,
So before I post today, I just want to reply to Balze's comment. The spells weren't in the test realm (or at least I don't think O. O). Just wanted to give a little heads up.
Anyways, so you, sigh isn't a bad thing; I'm just tired. ... -_-
Also, before I post about W101, I wanna ask if there are any fans of TD (The Total Drama Series)? I am personally, and at my house we're gathering a whole bunch a friends, and we're going to do challenges and having a fire with marshmellows and stuff, so if you'd like to hear about it, ask me, and I'll make a post on it. It's next Friday, and we're calling it Total Drama Horror. The first season, Total Drama Island, can be found here.
Anyways, lets move on to wizarding...what do I have to talk about today...hmmm...
I can't find anything. I'm too tired sorry guys. See ya soon,
Thursday, September 9, 2010
So, I tried out the new quest in the test realm. My opinion? Well, it wasn't "amazing", but it was ok over all. It was pretty cool to hear irl music in W101. I'd have to say my favorite part was when the crabs were backup dancers for Selena Gomez. That was pretty funny, hehe.
See, what I really think I was more excited for was 1. the fact that I could swim, and 2. the 2 new spells seen:
1. Swiming: I have to say, I thought swiming was awesome. Great job on that KI., However, just a suggestion (hopefully within reason). Why not let, say, my horse swim to encourage mounts underwater? I guess that's what we'll be getting the Shark mount for. But then arises another question: Will the shark mount be water-environment(s) only? Would that also mean that there are more water areas to come?
2. New Spells: So the two new super awesome spells were a fire genie and Ra. Lets go over Ra first (he's my favorite out of the two). Now, who can tell me who/what Ra was? That's right, he was the Egyptian god of the Sun. So, what does this mean? Correct, it means that the Ra spell is most likely A Sun/Solar magic spell. If it is not, however, I'd say that the second best bet is Balance. Now, the Fire Genie! SQUEAL! I Personally think this is Fire's next big spell, and I must say, I LOVE it. Great job KI. If I had to take another guess, I'd say Solar/Sun Magic.
Tune in soon for more exciting updates!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
So, I emailed Friendly about my recent "coming-back" to blogging, so hopefully he'll blog about that soon. :D I threw a Mega Snack Pack in it for him, just as a thank you. :D
Anyway, I had my first day of school for this school year today. Exciting right? Not really for me. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm excited to "learn" and to "get out of the house" and to "see my friends again" and to "get to work"............ but I mean, this year, I'm going to brand spanking new school. Like the building is ACTUALLY new. My class will be the first graduating class of the school, which is cool. But until like October or November, we won't have much, which means no calculators, no paper, no pencils, no nothing. So basically, if you forgot a pen and no one can lend you one, you're stuck utensil...less(?) all day. Also, my bus ride is an hour long :( school also begins real early (7:15 approximately), but thats not new (my same school last year opened at the same time; its in the same district).
Anyway, Wizard time.
*Puts on Wizard cap*
Now I'll have to swap with the "Thinking cap" xD. Anyway, so what do I have to talk about today? Ah, yes, lets today talk about DragonSpyre! Its a world of destruction, towers, dungeons, towers, not-so-interesting-and-annoying side quests, towers, dragons, towers ... did I mention towers? I feel the need to mention it one more time in caps ........ TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
There we go. So why am I stressin' over towers? Well, a lot of people don't like these little friends, for they can be extremely inconvenient and troublesome. Like, for example, when you need to clean up you Danger Hound's gifts in the yard, right when you're in the middle of a tower. Or when you need to straighten up your dorm before momma-wiz comes to casts spells to make you clean. SO, how can you make these "dungeons" convenient for you?
1. Wait till you know you're at least 100% for about 30 mins-1 hr available. This could be Friday or Saturday nights. Depending on what tower your doing, you will need to adjust your "availability" time. However, this answer is obvious.
2. This is surprising (for me). Do it when you're bored. Now, not when you're bored with W101. Say you got bored of watching all those Charlie the Unicorn videos. Well, go get your wiz to GRANDMASTER STATUS!
3. Another obvious answer: Do them with friends (irl if possible). This makes it a bit more fun, this way you have someone to talk to. Ok, last tip:
4. Listen to music while doing the tower. This has helped me a ton. I usually listed to the Total Drama World Tour music (yes, I am a fan of the Total Drama Series; I've been watching since the very first episode of TDI. I was also thinking about blogging about it as well).
Ok, that's it for today. P.D.'s out, PEACE!!!!!!
Monday, September 6, 2010
So I just wanted to say Happy Labor Day to all of y'all and just get you up to date on whats been going on, as well as give you a tip about W101. So, let's get started:
1. What I've been doing in-game: So recently I've been working on Valdus GoldHorn (my Ice wizard) and Gilroy SkullFlame (my Death wizard), as I last posted. Some of you may know that after I train these two wizards, I will have a grandmaster of each school! Splee! Maybe I'll throw an "Ultimate GrandMaster" party or something. I'll plan it later on. Anyway, Gilroy and Valdus are currently level 46. They are fresh out of the Grand Chasm, and are hyped for the Necropolis. WOO!
2. News: Well, there are three things going on at the moment, (Well, besides waiting for Celestia). One would be W101's birthday. HAPPY 2nd BIRHTDAY W101!!!!!! Can you believe for 2 years now, wizards have been casting spells in the Spiral? Anyways, we also have two press announcements; one about W101 as a company and one about in-game stuff. Let's start with company news, since it's not as long. W101 will be expanding to EUROPE! Oui, my friends, we will be playing with those Euros soon enough! Anyway, time for some in-game news! It was announced that new pre-celestia quests will be coming out later this month, with a CELEBRITY?!?!?! *GASP*, Who could it be?!?! My guess? The iCarly crew. But that's just me. Some other unrelated notes are lower dying and auction prices, which is good to hear! Woo!
3. Tip: Here's a tip for people looking for the stone roses in DragonSpyre: Now next to GH's Yardbirds, the stone roses are the hardest to find (well, for the first time that is). For those in DS for their first time, one of the hardest stone roses to find is the Grand Chasm. Here's a hint to find it: Try using temporal magic (go back in time). Who knows what you'll find!!
Ok, thats all for today. Now go enjoy yourselves! PEACE!
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Spread the word! P.D is BACK IN BUSINESS! So if you have any questions, please email me @ Drdemon411@yahoo.com, or you can just leave a comment.
Ok, so what have I been doing these past 2 or 3 months? Woah, I just noticed how long of a break that was xD. Well, I'm glad you asked:
1. Diana GoldHorn, my Life wizard, had officially reached Grandmaster status in the end of July/ beginning of August. WOOT! 5 Grandmasters! So I'm going to update my banner soon, but I waiting for something (keep reading).
2. I've been working on Valdus GoldHorn (my Ice wizard) and Gilroy SkullFlame (my Death wizard). They are currently (as of 11:28 A.M. EST standard time) level 44 and 7 bars, so I'm hoping to get to 45 soon.
Ok, I'll talk more later, I gotta take off now. See ya in the Spiral!