Saturday, September 4, 2010

Back From the Summer Blues!

Hey Guys,

Spread the word! P.D is BACK IN BUSINESS! So if you have any questions, please email me @ Drdemon411@yahoo.com, or you can just leave a comment.

Ok, so what have I been doing these past 2 or 3 months? Woah, I just noticed how long of a break that was xD. Well, I'm glad you asked:

1. Diana GoldHorn, my Life wizard, had officially reached Grandmaster status in the end of July/ beginning of August. WOOT! 5 Grandmasters! So I'm going to update my banner soon, but I waiting for something (keep reading).

2. I've been working on Valdus GoldHorn (my Ice wizard) and Gilroy SkullFlame (my Death wizard). They are currently (as of 11:28 A.M. EST standard time) level 44 and 7 bars, so I'm hoping to get to 45 soon.

Ok, I'll talk more later, I gotta take off now. See ya in the Spiral!

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment