Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Days Aren't So Good...

Hey Everyone,

So, I emailed Friendly about my recent "coming-back" to blogging, so hopefully he'll blog about that soon. :D I threw a Mega Snack Pack in it for him, just as a thank you. :D

Anyway, I had my first day of school for this school year today. Exciting right? Not really for me. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm excited to "learn" and to "get out of the house" and to "see my friends again" and to "get to work"............ but I mean, this year, I'm going to brand spanking new school. Like the building is ACTUALLY new. My class will be the first graduating class of the school, which is cool. But until like October or November, we won't have much, which means no calculators, no paper, no pencils, no nothing. So basically, if you forgot a pen and no one can lend you one, you're stuck utensil...less(?) all day. Also, my bus ride is an hour long :( school also begins real early (7:15 approximately), but thats not new (my same school last year opened at the same time; its in the same district).

Anyway, Wizard time.

*Puts on Wizard cap*

Now I'll have to swap with the "Thinking cap" xD. Anyway, so what do I have to talk about today? Ah, yes, lets today talk about DragonSpyre! Its a world of destruction, towers, dungeons, towers, not-so-interesting-and-annoying side quests, towers, dragons, towers ... did I mention towers? I feel the need to mention it one more time in caps ........ TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

There we go. So why am I stressin' over towers? Well, a lot of people don't like these little friends, for they can be extremely inconvenient and troublesome. Like, for example, when you need to clean up you Danger Hound's gifts in the yard, right when you're in the middle of a tower. Or when you need to straighten up your dorm before momma-wiz comes to casts spells to make you clean. SO, how can you make these "dungeons" convenient for you?

*LIST TIME!!!!!*

1. Wait till you know you're at least 100% for about 30 mins-1 hr available. This could be Friday or Saturday nights. Depending on what tower your doing, you will need to adjust your "availability" time. However, this answer is obvious.

2. This is surprising (for me). Do it when you're bored. Now, not when you're bored with W101. Say you got bored of watching all those Charlie the Unicorn videos. Well, go get your wiz to GRANDMASTER STATUS!

3. Another obvious answer: Do them with friends (irl if possible). This makes it a bit more fun, this way you have someone to talk to. Ok, last tip:

4. Listen to music while doing the tower. This has helped me a ton. I usually listed to the Total Drama World Tour music (yes, I am a fan of the Total Drama Series; I've been watching since the very first episode of TDI. I was also thinking about blogging about it as well).

Ok, that's it for today. P.D.'s out, PEACE!!!!!!

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment