Sunday, November 27, 2011

Reminder of Christmas Party, Progress in Zafaria, and Gear Guide

Hey Gang,

So I know I'm not posting regularly (well, I haven't for a while now). I'd like to apologize for this; I've been really busy with two AP classes (for those of you who don't know what AP is, it stands for Advanced Placement and it's supposed to be equally difficult as a college course), I've also been conditioning for Tennis in the Spring (it's my first time playing a High School sport, and I'd like to make the Varsity team), AND I've been attempting (and failing) at keeping up with a collaborative gaming blog between Myself and four friends of mine. So as you can see, I'm pretty booked, and I haven't really had time to post much. Once Christmas break comes around, I'll try to post more often. I'll also be available more in the Spring because AP classes end earlier than  normal ones.

Anyway, I just wanted to remind you that I will be having a Christmas party! I posted about it back in September, but I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the upcoming event. Here's your official invitation!:


So I hope you all can make it to the party! I'm going to try my best to gather as much prizes as I can, however I might have to deliver some of them a bit later than at the actual party. I'll post more information about what realm you should meet the port bus (if you do not have me on your friend's list) and what time to attend. Hope to see you all there!

I also wanted to briefly update you on my progress in Zafaria. I finished Luke and Valdus about 24 hours after Zafaria came out (I wound up staying home sick that Friday, so I got to play all day, and then I stayed up till about 5 A.M. EST). So Luke and Valdus both have their Level 68 Spells AND are Transcended (one of the firsts, too :D). I also just got my Death Wizard, Gilroy SkullFlame to Level 70, and all he needs to do is enter Mirror Lake. I'm also currently running Patrick FrostHorn (my Balance Wizard) and Oran FoeHammer (my second Life Wizard) through Zafaria with Ryan RainCaller (a Storm Wizard), one of Paige Whisper's alternate characters. They are currently finishing the Savannah. I'll probably take Mycin StarGem (my Storm Wizard) through Zafaria next, (probably) followed by Diana GoldHorn (my first Life Wizard) and lastly Noah GoldHorn (my Myth Wizard).

So it seems I'm going through Zafaria really fast (or at least to me, anyway). I'm trying to finish somewhat early for several reasons, mainly because I know I'll get lazy and decide to put off leveling my wizards. I'd like to be prepared early for the next worlds that come at us (even if they aren't main worlds, which will probably be the case), and getting all the work done early is the best way to do just that. While some might think I'm going to get REALLY bored and start complaining, this isn't the case; I have SWTOR (Star Wars: The Old Republic) waiting for me December 20th (although I probably won't play it until around mid-January). I have so many games coming at me for Christmas, that I'll be occupied at LEAST until June. So that shouldn't be a problem.

I'd also like to bring your attention to a guide I'm currently creating. I know many of you who follow me on Twitter know I've been calling out for help, but I'd like to remind everyone who keeps up with me that I need your help completing this guide! The guide I'm constructing is on the Level 66 Rings and Athames and the Level 68 Hats, Robes, and Boots found in Zafaria (please only the ones either with Armor Pierce or the Alternatives, both are No Auction). If you wish to contribute, please reply on the guide with a picture, the boss (or enemy) you obtained it from, and the location; you can leave the rest up to me. I WILL credit everyone and anyone who contributes to the guide with the following information (please take note that the item must be undiscovered by someone else). You can find the guide by clicking here.

Anyway, I hope everyone's having fun in Zafaria and dying of anxiety for Christmas! As they say, it's the most wonderful time of the year, so be happy! :)

P.D.




No comments:

Post a Comment