Thursday, July 7, 2011

Commons Currier

Hey Gang,

Sorry I've been away so long; I was on a family vacation. Anyway, I have something exciting to share with you!

So remember when I had that poll waaaaay back in about May asking if I should start a vlog? Well, I kinda mutated that idea into a pre-recorded podcast! The show will be called The Commons Currier. Here's what I have so far:

1. News Segment: What would a podcast be without a news segment? Here I will just cover any news happening within the Spiral.

2. Community Portal: This segment will talk about any news going on around the community. This mainly includes certain contests that will be held by OFFICIAL blogs and fansites. The only reason why I say official is because I'd like to post these episodes on Wizard101 Central, and I cannot do that if I have links to unofficial sites in the description of the video.

3. Rush Hour: During this segment, I'll cover different tips on any career-like actiivities in Wizard101, such as crafting, gardening, housing, and pet training.

4. Questions: Obviously, here I will be asking any questions the show is given

While I'm really enjoying seeing this show come along, there are still a lot of things that need to be done. While I'm not accepting any segments from anyone nor am I going a co-host, I still need a TON of help, and I'd really be thankful for every ounce of support I get. Here's how you can help:

1. Spread the word! Tell your wizard friends about the show! Get the word out!

2. I need about two or three more segments, and I'm just about out of all my ideas (I do have quite a few, however, most of them are already being used). Simply comment below if you have an idea, or tweet @LukeGoldHorn on twitter.

3. I need to make some title images for the segments. If you wouldn't mind taking on one of these yourself, or if you have an idea, I'll certainly see if it can be done. If you want to make one, try to make it simple, yet awesome! Also, I ask that you use a picture editing website (GIMP, Photoshop, etc.) and not a simple screen shot. I'd like the image to be sorta original.

Again, I'm thankful for every ounce of support I have gotten, am getting, and will be getting in the future!

Have fun in the Spiral!

P.D.

2 comments:

  1. Nicholas LionRiderJuly 7, 2011 at 9:39 AM

    Lol Luke I am actually starting a webshow myself so if you want a few more segments I can recommend a few, I'm doing a sports section which includes stuff like PvP and Pet Races and if I can a few of the mount races people have at their houses, another is Wizard Interviews where you have a guest on each show and they share a little information about themselves and last there are Future Wizard101 Ideas for KI.I know you have a lot from previous posts and maybe you could get a few others from other people in the community. Hope this helps Nicholas LionRider

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this take off.

    ReplyDelete