Sunday, September 11, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is You ... At My Party!

Hey Gang,

So you heard it right, I'm hosting a Christmas party!

*Ummm ... Luke ... it's the middle of September ... why are you posting about this?*

Good question, curious readers! One of the reasons I'm posting about this so early is simple for availability. See, with my Wizaversary, I had to reschedule the day because someone had already booked the day for their own Wizaversary. See, I booked the day about a month in advance, whereas the other wizard had been talking about it for a pretty long time, so it was obvious to me that I needed to reschedule. It's just nice to have first dibs and not have to worry about different days being available (and hey, you CAN'T break the international protocol of dibs!).

My second reason is simply because of time constraints. There are a lot of items I want to fill my Sunken Palace with, including rare and (very hard to make) crafted items. Therefore, it's going to take a lot of money, reagents, and time to get this party up to the caliber I expect it to be; I hope for it to be much bigger than my Wizaversary.

Here is the details of the party:

Luke GoldHorn's Jinglebell Rock Party!

Who: Why, you of course!
What: Christmas Party
Where: Gilroy SkullFlame's Sunken Palace
When: Friday, December 23rd, 8:00 P.M. EST (7:00 CST, 6:00 MT, 5 PST)

I'm expecting to have a lot of people, so please, spread the word and I hope you can show up! I'm going to try to get some contests going, so stay tuned for those too. I'm going to post these same details up when the date comes (much) closer, so don't feel pressured to keep coming to this particular blog post.

Hope you can make it and spread the word!

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment