Monday, September 19, 2011

New York Comic Con!

Hey Gang,

So I have something AWESOME to tell you...

I'M GOING TO THE NEW YORK COMIC CON!!!!!!

Now, I know for a fact that KingsIsle won't be there (sad right? The one time I get to go to an expo, I miss out on my favorite gaming company! I actually wrote to them to see if they would consider coming, so I really hope they'll reply with some good news). Anyway, I'll be recording videos (not with me in them, of course! Just my voice! :D) of what it looks like including some different Comics, Anime, and Video Games they have there to play, so if you have something you'd like to see, go ahead and let me know! I'll try to stop by everything that people ask (however, if I don't get to it, I'm sorry!). That will be from October 14th to October 16th, so watch out for that!

See y'all around,

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment