Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Exciting News!

Hey Gang,

So I know; I haven't posted in a while. I'm not gonna say, "I'm sorry I haven't posted!", because chances are, you probably don't mind that I haven't posted in a decently long time. Plus, no offense and in all politeness, my readers aren't my boss, and my blog isn't a job (because you know what they say if it is, right? ;D ). Anyway, sorry, that was a bit rude of me. I just felt that needed to be said. Anyway, so I'll probably spend this post talking about some new exciting events that have been happening around the Spiral! So, since I recently posted, I leveled my Life alt, Diana GoldHorn, to level 60! W00t! :D I REALLY like Forest Lord; great job KingsIsle for adding it to the game *two thumbs up*! I really like it, and I named mine Chewy; NOT after Chewbacca (I think that's the right spelling), but after the granola bar brand! :) Idk, he seems like a little critter that likes granola bars, don't ya think?


I think so :).


In other related news, I tried PvPing with Diana and I epically failed! I used to be great (specifically before the Celestian update), but so many new styles of PvP have come into play, that I've kinda lost connection with the PvP world. Soo ... yes, I'm not the greatest at PvP atm, haha :). Ask Alric RavenSinger how bad I was if you don't believe me. However, I am looking to start a perfect catch PvP team. Kevin BattleBlood has inspired me to take on many a task; one of which is to make a PvP team! I have a Legendary in every school except for Balance and Death, so let me know if you have any ideas (I'm looking to use Noah, my Myth Wizard).


On another note, Gilroy SkullFlame, my Necromancer, is currently questing in the Science Center at level 56, and let me tell you, that is my least favorite area as far as questing goes. The grinding is brutal, and none of the enemies wanna give up anything -_-. At any rate, he's moving along, and I hope to have him at Legendary within the next few weeks so I can get started on my last wizard, Patrick FrostHorn (who, surprisingly enough, is actually my second wizard, but my last to get to 60! Haha!)!


Mycin StarGem, my Storm Wizard, completed the Celestian Observatory! Now let me tell you, those last Crystal Street Lamps were a hull! It kinda reminded me of when Frodo and Sam finally make it to Mount Doom in the Lord of the Rings; when they have only a few more feet, they are weakest.




I had only 2 more Crystal Lamps to craft for a while, however I had great difficulty gathering the Sunstone (In my own opinion, KingsIsle should restore Sunstone drops back to Hydro-Mechs/Aqua-bots). Eventually, however, I conquered the mountain and I now posses a Celestian Observatory! I'm loving the house, and I plan to decorate it at sometime in the close future. *Another thumbs up to KingsIsle for adding this awesome house*.


My last bit of in-game news deals with Valdus GoldHorn, my Ice Legendary Wizard. As I've stated before, he bought the Island Getaway so as to experiment with the house. At first, I had a little somethin'-somethin' up and ready to go, but then, I had some people view it and ... well ... they thought it wasnt too well done. Now, I'm not sure about anyone else, but there' something in this house that just makes me see great, great, great potential with it. So I've been trying to redesign that. One thing that I like that I'm trying to keep is the idea of a Rain Forest.


That's really all the news about my wizards. In the Spiral, as many, many of you know, there's a timer that counts down to around 10 or 11 o'clock in the morning (CST) on April Fools day. People have been guessing at this for around a week now, and we've been getting everything from Level 58 pets to a new high-level tower to even things WinterTusk in the Test Realm (which, has, by the way, been denied by Lydia Greyrose). So I'm really excited to see what comes out of that!


I'm also thinking of starting a vlog! I got the idea from Kevin BattleBlood (I know, not original; sorry!). I think it's a really good idea, and it'd let me get some ITS time while updating my blog and the Spiral about my personal adventures and current events. So be sure to look out for that! I also might be getting my own web adress! Yes, that's right, this site might soon become www.thepyromancersdigest.com! :D woot!


Lastly, I might have a contest going soon! There are a plethora of contests happening with other bloggers pertaining to mounts. Some are simple, some are hard, and I suggest you try them ALL out! :D. My contest idea had to do with WinterTusk! I need prizes though, so I asked KingsIsle to sponsor me, so we'll wait and see what happens :). I'm hoping it's approved!


Ok, I have to get going! Ravenwood Radio's playing! I'll see ya soon!


P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment