Friday, August 13, 2010

Back To School Break...

Hey Everyone,

So, I have some news (In-game and irl):

In-game news: Late late late last night, Diana got Rebirth! Woooooo! The one thing I hate about the pet update, though, is that now I have to wait for my pet to hatch. For those that never got to level 48 and finished their quests before the pet update, you could equip the pet as soon as it came to your backpack! The Satyr is supposed to hatch at 7:30 tonight. I was thinking about buying some Mega Snack Packs on Diana, so I can do some quick leveling and then mix. I promised my friend, Wolf IceHunter, that I'd mix with his colossus, so we'll see how that turns out.

Irl news: Our awesome friend, The Friendly Necromancer, AKA Thomas LionBlood, has taken a break from blogging. :( Although I am sad about this, I'd like Friendly to get relaxed. He said that there were some personal stuff that he had to take care of, and he just need a break in general. Sorry, dude, hope everything works out! :D

Ok, that's it for this week. Remember, feel free to ask questions, and you can contact me two ways: By leaving a comment, or via email (probably the quicker way). See y'all in the Spiral!

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment