Thursday, August 5, 2010

Diana, In Tune With the Life School...

Hey Everyone,

So, my Life Wizard, Diana, is finally in tune with her school. She finished all the MB side quests (ugh, finally, lol), she got her Centaur (W00t! Such an awesome spell!), AND she dinged 35 last night! I love the new look of her gear! Her hat looks like a basket, except its pointed, which I like. Noah had a regular round basket on his head, which I despised and wanted to burn (being I'm a Fire wizard and all). Her robe is gorgeous! I don't know the exact name of the look, but you can look up level 35 Life gear, and it's just amazing. It looks just like the level 35 Storm robe, if you know what I'm talking about, except it has Life patterns. The boots...eh, they're ok. /shrug.

So yeah, Gilroy hasn't done anything in a while. He's still waiting for his friends (who haven't even been created yet xD ) to catch up to him.

Also, I wanted to share with you guys my Central poster!:


Whatda'ya think? I tired my best xD.

Also, I won't be able to tune in tonight, cause I gotta work, but Wandcast 9 is going Live tonight! Friendly will be there, so if you go over to his blog you can find the link. Thanks all for reading,

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment