Monday, August 2, 2010

Diana, in MB!

Hey Everyone,

So, I've been working on Diana, and I finally got her all the way out of Krok and into MarleyBone! W00t! She also got spells Seraph, Satyr, Guidance, LIFE BLADE (W00t!), and Regenerate. I have yet to use Regenerate, but Satyr is definatley awesome!

For those that don't know, Regenerate is the Level 28 Life spell! It's much like Sprite, only MUCH stronger. It heals 52 on the initial heal, and then it heals 1001 over three rounds! Sounds good to me, especially if I have my Troll Ear Pendants's Guiding Light on.

Also, for those that don't know, Guidance gives everyone +10% Accuracy, which can be very helpful when helping out a storm wizard *Bump Bump wink wink, Diana's BFFL Ryan RainCaller*

So yeah, I will soon be making a guide for Life gear for around 15-45 (cause obviously the best gear to get at 50 is Grandmaster gear, although I will put the drops if you'd like).

Also, it's Central's 2nd Birthday! Now, as you all know, I'm not EXACTLY a fan of Central, however, they are having an awesome contest! You have to create a poster of a Life of Your Wizard(s)! Now, I used GIMP for this, and GIMP kinda confused me at first. So, I'm going to make an Illustrated guide to that soon.

Ok, see you soon!

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment