Sunday, June 5, 2011

My News Gland Is Shriveled

Hey Gang,

So there's absolutely NOTHING going on in Wizard101 right now. There really hasn't been anything new to talk about for a week or two, save the new Mega Bundle Giftcard. So, I'm just going to talk about random scrambled things I have on my mind that are Wizard101, Blog, or Game Related.

Recently I applied at my local GameStop. On Wednesday I went and tried to apply, but the guy who I talked to said that I might have to wait until I'm 17 (another year) because he wasn't sure if the manager was ok with hiring a 16 year old. It was an issue with M[ature] rated games. But I didn't understand why it would be an issue for the following reasons:

1. I can buy/do buy M rated games if I have an adult with me.

2. I do play some M rated games, so I'd be able to talk with the customer about my opinions on several M rated titles.

3. There was one foreseen issue that involves GameStop Employee Benefits. GameStop Employees may sign out one Used Game if it is currently not in demand and play it for one week. There are used rated M games. However, this could simply be solved by not letting me sign out M rated games, or by having my mom come in and telling them that she will allow me to play it. I probably wouldn't use this feature much anyway.

So I had to go in and speak with the manager on Friday. It was quite funny, because she didn't even ask me any questions regarding age when I handed the application to her. She just took it and said she'd give me a call and let me know, so I'm passionately waiting by my phone.

I've also been putting the finishing touches on my Sultan's Palace for the party. Everything is crafted and in place; now all I need to do is finish up with the gardening portion of my house. I can't believe it's in 12 days! That's less than two weeks away! Also, only one person has officially submitted their entry for the Randomly Selected Featured Wizard, and no one has even registered for the PvP Tournament yet! If you'd like to register and/or see the prizes I'm giving away, please go here.

I also now have 59 followers! While I don't like to sit here and talk about followers (because honestly I think it's quite superficial), I'd just like to point out that I'm only one away from sixty! :) So thanks to everyone who has supported me along the way, especially Diary of a Wizard, who was in fact my first follower! :)

That's really all I have to post about

No comments:

Post a Comment