Thursday, December 16, 2010

School Guide: Storm School

Hey Everyone ,

So, today I'm going to give you some information about the Storm School! Before I get into that though, I'm just going to talk about what I've been doing lately (which is what I usually do anyway :) ). Well, yesterday I got a new Laptop!!!!! :D!!!! The good news: Wizard101 runs extremely smooth! It's amazing to have a new computer that goes fast again! I have to thank my Dad for getting me it for Christmas. Also, a Beta W101 came out! The Beats is a Eurpoean Server, cause, if you don't remember, W101 is headed global! :D! (note: People on this server will not be able to play with people on the U.S. Server). So I tried that out. I must say, it's not as cool as the U.S. Server, cause, ya know, we have voice overs and stuff. Also, this might just be me, but I thought I noticed a few names that were added to the selecting list.

Anywho, let's talk about the Storm School! Oooooooooh!:

So, for newer players, the Storm School has the highest batural based attack cards of all the schools of Ravenwood. Storm wizards have low health, so they're strategy is simple: Hit hard, and hit fast. Don't waste your time powering up with all those blades and traps. Put some shields on, a blade, and go. Also, Storm has low accuracy, however, this is considered a minor weakness due to the fact that it is very easily conquered when Storm Students achieve higher levels. Take not though for beginning Storm Wizards; this can be a huge problem in the early stages of the School.

As for PvP, I'm not very good at that feature of the game xD. My best PvP charactera are my Balance Wizard, my Life Wizard, My Myth Wizard, and My Ice Wizard. Just keep your PvE strategy; hit hard, and hit fast.

What gear should Storm wizards look for? Well, newer storm wizards should try to get thier hands on boosting accuracy and health. If you have to sacrifice one of the two, I personally say sacrifice health, however, others may disagree. Obviously, as for every school, when you reach higher levels, it's easier to achieve gear with more bonuses.

That's pretty much all I have for Storm. If anyone has any question about the Storm School or anything in general, feel free to post your comment here. I'm going to try to find a Storm Wizard to interview, so if you are interested, let me know! (I'll probably try Dustin MoonCatcher, but I'll let you know if he is available). Since I have a new laptop that doesnt have a recording system, unless I can figure something out, it will probably just be a text chat interview. Also, if you would be interested in representing your school by participating in an interview, feel free to contact me.

Ok, so look for that Storm Wizard Interview, nd after that the Ice School Guide!

See ya in the Spiral,

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment