Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tips and Tricks

Hey Everyone,

So, I've been having a ton of fun with Gardening :D. I am now a rank 4 and 1/2 Gardener, which is progress for me :). Right now, I'm waiting for my current Garden to finish up, after which I will start a new farden that will be composed of Helephant Ears, a King Parsley, and Silver Trumpet Vines I seem to be getting. Sadly, there was a Scheduled Clean Up this morning, and they extended the time, so my plants have probably all died xD. Also, Virtual Luke has done more questing in Celestia! He is now currently Level 54 and 7/10ths, and he has the quest to enter the Lunarium, so tonight he will be 55 and he shall have a new wand that gives critical! SPLEE!

So, if you are one of my die-hard uber fans (which I don't think I have any of *hint* *hint* Ben Frogstone), you would know that way back in my first days of blogging, I posted (horrible) guides to the different Schools of Magic. Well, now that I have at the very least a GrandMaster in every School of Magic, I feel like I'm more educated on the topic of guides, SO, I'll be bringing them back with a super better twist! So be on the look out for those!

Ok, I gotta go! Peace,

P.D.

P.S: CONGRATS TO BEN FROGSTONE FOR WINNING FRIENDLY'S RAFFLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment