Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Birthday Spoils

Hey Gang,

So I've been up to a lot lately! I'm so sorry I haven't posted for almost a week! I know, I know; I'm not one to say sorry for not posting, but it's been almost a week! But it's true; I've been so busy lately! I have AP Gov finals coming up on Tuesday and my state Biology Test coming up on the 17th and 18th. On Friday, I went to an Usher concert! It was awesome! He really put on a great show, and I loved his tribute to Michael Jackson. Saturday I went to Six Flags and rode the tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world TWO TIMES IN A ROW!!! It was so epic! I've got some funny pictures of me screaming on some rad roller coasters :). I also went to see Thor, which, by the way, was an amazing movie! Really good job to the cast; I enjoyed it! Today I spent the day with my mom and made her feel amazing special like she really is :). I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day, and Happy Mother's Day to all the Wizzy-Moms out there!

With some fun things, some bad things happened too. When I went to Six Flags, I got a Season Pass, but I lost it! D: It was horrible! So now I have to see if they found it and if not I have to pay for a new one (only costs like $20 for a replacement). Also, I lost something very near and dear to me. When I went to see Thor, I took my awesome watch off and put it on my lap because it started bothering my wrist. I forgot I took it off, so I dropped it and left it there. When I came back today to retrieve it, it turns out someone stole it because it wasn't where I was sitting. It's hard to part with it, because I got it as a Graduation/Confirmation present and it was a really nice watch. It's really tough, but I can't do anything about it, so I'm trying to deal with it.

Anyway, let's get into some Wizard101 news! The Test Realm was reset back on Friday, and I haven't been daring enough to try it again. I decided that I'd wait until it came to the Live Realm. I've also been working on getting all my brothers, sisters, and cousins out of GrizzleHiem! Diana, Mycin, Patrick, Noah, and Valdus are all out, and Gilroy's left being the Lame Duck! I'm hoping to have him through by the time WinterTusk comes out!

Speaking of WinterTusk, do you have enough Crowns to buy it (If you're a Crowns player)? At my family's Mother's Day party, my aunt and uncle gave me a $50 Visa giftcard as an early birthday present! So I got 30,000 Crowns, which gave me a surplus amount of Crowns! I bought myself a Swift Shark mount (Finally, right?!), and I also bought a friend that's new to the game a Starlight Pony. That left me with around 22,000 Crowns; just enough to buy WinterTusk on both of my accounts! I'm also gonna get another 13,000 Crowns sometime this week, so I'm getting really lucky with all these Crowns I'm getting!

I'm sorry this post was kinda news-dry, but there's not much going on right not in the Spiral with the exception of the excitement of WinterTusk. I also just want to say thank you for all the moms who play Wizard101. You help make this community a great place by coaching us in the right directions of being polite and having fun at the same time. I'm thankful for every mom, mine or not. Thanks for coaching all of us, and to those that do not have moms, I'm sure she's watching over you, especially on this day. :)

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment