Thursday, July 8, 2010

LNWS Project

Hey Everyone,

I think I've blogged the most I ever had, lol. Anyways, I'm starting a project, and I want anyone who's interested in on it!

Ok, so, I just told you guys about what happened with LNW (Late Night Wizards; if you haven't seen the post, look below). Well, I'm going to try to start a project called LNWS (Late Night Wizard Supporters)!!!

So, what exactly is LNWS??? Well, I'm going to try to get together a group of people to make an official badge that bloggers, fan site owners; anyone can use the badge to show that they support Late Night Wizards and what has happened to them.

So let me know if you'd like to join in. You can contact me @ drdemon411@yahoo.com, or @ thepyromancersdigest@yahoo.com! Thanks everyone!

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment