Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SOME BIG NEWS (well, for me anyway)

Hey All,

So I'm really happy right now! I GOT ORTHRUS YESTERDAY! :D

My pet just hatched this morning (I call gim Sammy I: hehe).

An I mixed with my Stormzilla, and I got ...!!!!

!!!!!!

A TEMPEST HOUND!

I'm so excited! I have three mixes! I know, it might not sound like much to you, but its awesome for me! Also, Noah is now level 49 and is in the Crystal Grove.

Ok, I really got to go, I just wanted to update you guys. Oh, I've also chosen my next school!

...

DEATH! I was going to do Life, but Death looks so dang awesome! Ok, talk to you guys later!

P.D.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're full of good news! :D

    I think we need a picture of that pet, please.

    Way to go on 49 and being so close to completing DS.

    You'll love Death. It's totally different but you have to be careful because it can make you pretty lazy about shielding and healing. In DS, I was packing no heals and two tower shields, which I usually discarded. Nothing beats the feeling you get when you hit for over 2,000 and watch 1,000+ health points come back to you.

    Blaze Deathcaster (Level 50 Death)
    Blaze Windrunner (Level 39 Storm)

    ReplyDelete