Thursday, November 4, 2010

Celestian Journies

Hey Everyone,

So I haven't blogged in a while xD but thanks for entering my contest all. It probably wont end for a while :( sorry. I'm a bit low on cash. It probably won be for another 3 weeks or so. I need to save up to get the stuff, lol.


So, yeah, Mycin just recently got to Stormriven Hall last night, but now I dont have enough crowns to get into it :( lol. Looks like I'm just going to have to wait :/


So, in the mean time, I've been playing on Gilroy SkullFlame, my Death Wizard. He hit grand before Malistare, so I'm trying to get that done. That also needs to be done on Noah GoldHorn, my Myth wizard, as well as Diana GoldHorn, my Life wizard. So yeah, looks like I can be occupied for a while :)


Ok, I just wanted to update some news! I'll post again real soon!


P.D.


*EDIT: I will probably Live Stream the random.org thing just to show you guys that everything is fair :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment