Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wizards Two and Three Down!

Hey Everyone,

So, the title says it all. I recently completed two more wizards! W00t! The graduates of Celestia were Noah GoldHorn, level 59 Myth Wizard, and Valdus GoldHorn, Level 59 Ice Wizard. I must say, these were my least favorite classes going through Celestia. But let me just say, as soon as you get Snow Angel (which, by the way, doesn't stink; it's actually very useful) and Medusa (which is super awesome), the ride gets much easier, and actually makes for a pretty good farming team.

Yeah, so, I've been farming Calypso and the Trial of the Spheres. Can't say I've had much luck xD. I've gotten two myth hats on Valdus, and on Valdus I got the Ice Athame (w00t! :D), but other than that, not much -_-. Farming for Legendary gear is going to be tough.

Ok, so, also, I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving (I didnt have my laptop, so I could blog -_-) and welcome to the holiday season. My family is already getting ready for Christmas :D I'm so excited. Can't wait!

Yeah, so I'll blog tomorrow, not much to talk about atm xD see ya in the Spiral!

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment