Monday, November 1, 2010

Blogging from Study Hall (Episode III)

Hey Everyone, So, I'll post something else when I get home, because I only have 5 minutes to type this, so it wont be the good. But I wanna post, because I've been so dang busy, and I don't feel like it's been right to abandon my blog and my readers. I'm sorry. I'm thankful that I have you guys. It's just, High School is like h-e- double hockey sticks. All people like to do to you in that building is torture you and make you feel like you don't belong. And the teachers don't even do anything about that, because by High School you should be able to, "defend yourself." Yeah, as much as they will tell you they will protect you, they wont. I gotta go. Talk later! P.D.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing fine in posting, trust me ;). And life will get better for you, maybe you could talk to your parents about everything, they will understand. Good luck!
    (This is Arlen, btw - won't let me use Open ID on mobile)

    ReplyDelete