Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Horrible Days Just Keep Getting Better...

Hey guys,

So I couldn't sleep last night, and I didn't get to bed until around midnight (I have to wake up at 5:30). When I got up this morning, I was headed to Central when I stumbled into this:



"You have been banned for the following reason: You were warned about breaking rules and you broke another by posting a link to your blog


Date the ban will be lifted: 05-07-2010, 04:00 AM"


Ok, first off, let me say that that's not even a legit reason to ban me. The first time I posted my blog post, I had the link. A moderator warned me that it was breaking the rules, so he took it down. Ok, that's fine. No problem



However, I realized that he deleted everything about my continuing to blog. SO, I posts something like "As for my blogging carrear, I will be blogging on another site that I cannot name, due to rules on Central. You'll have to find me if you'd still like to hear my blog" And they said that I posted another link?! Dude, seriously?! I just said I was going to blog on another site! I never said (the second time) "Oh, here's where you could find me!"



To me, Central is way too strict and needs to cut down on their rules. That was just utter ridiculousness. Whatever, this obviously makes me want to stop blogging on there, and I'm afraid that, no matter how much someone makes it seem ok to post there again, it will probably never happen. I'll still post the contest on there though, and the contestants will still get their prizes!



So the Student Teacher elections are up and running. W00t! Please vote for me for the student teacher of the fire school! I have a feeling that I'm gonna lose, but whatever.


So, if elected student teacher (and probably even if I'm not) i want to organize a Lip Dub for Ravenwood! If you don't know what a Lip Dub is, watch this video of what we did at my school:





Ok, so, did you see those anti-gravity effects? It was because we were walking backwards! So here are the songs I and a couple others have thought up:

Fire: Fire Burning On the Dance Floor


Ice: Jingle Bell Rock


Storm: Blame it on the Pop


Balance: Walk it Out


Death: Back in Black


Life: Walking On Sunshine


Myth: Monster Mash


So let me know if you have any ideas or if you want to be in it. If we can get enough people, I want to have a meeting soon. Thanks for all of your help and support!


P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment