Monday, May 3, 2010

My First Post On Blogspot

Hey Everyone,

So, as some of you might know, I run a blog on (Wizard101)Central called The Pyromancer's Digest. I made a parallel my blog on Central, that way I don't have to obey all of their restrictions on talking.


Ok, so with that said, lets talk:


So, I finally got my charger today! I was getting so mad, I wanted to punch someone in the face lol (Yeah, I know, I got anger issues)


So, today, KI finally gave us more crowns to use the hatchery! w00t! So, I used these new crowns to mix my danger hound with my Helephant. Well, I was so excited, but after waiting an hour for it to hatch, it was......... another danger hound.


You have no idea how mad I was. Lol


Well, I'm not gonna spend much time on this, because it makes me so sad, but I'm probably ending my blog on Central. The post is here.


However, I'm really looking forward to building up this blog. So, hopefully, I have something to talk about tomorrow since I didn't really have anything today. See you later!


P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment