Thursday, April 7, 2011

The New Site Is Finally Up!

Hey Gang,

So the site's finally up! W00t! I'm so excited! I just sent in my submission to make this blog an OFFICIAL fansite! I hope it gets passed!

Anyway, so I'd like to talk about a few things:

1. Mount Week-

So my dear wizards, mount week is coming to a close. The contest prizes are being handed out, and I'm very excited to see what I've won! So far, I've won a Snappy Lobster Mount from Ditto (Thanks Ditto! Patrick FrostHorn, my Balance Wizard, is throughly enjoying it!) and a Spritely Seahorse from the Evil Theurgist (Thanks Joesph! Gilroy loves his Sea Horse!), so I'm pretty happy with what I got. I also think I've won a pair of SwiftShadow Wings from the fansite Homework in a Graveyard (by the way, my opinion on that site? AMAZING!). So my mount week was pretty awesome! I had a fun time, and I can't wait to see what next year will bring (and I hope I get to be apart of it!).

Don't fear if you haven't won anything yet though, along with my fansite submission, I sent along my idea for my contest. Maybe it could be an awesome kick-start to my blog being official? I don't know; but whatever the case, I hope they approve of my blog and the contest! If things go the way I hope, you'll LOVE what's to come.

2. My New and Improved Blog Roll-

So, if you haven't noticed, my blog roll (which was horribly out-dated) got all messed up and cast an invisibility spell on me, so there's no more blog roll! Ah!

So here's the deal: You need your blog publicized. I need new and happening blogs on my blog roll! What do you think about commenting on this post the link and name of your fansite, and if it passes the Wizard101 rules on how to be an official fansite (with the except of the custom domain), I'll add it. This means:

  1. It is important that your site mainly contain content about Wizard101.
  2. Your site needs to be updated weekly at a minimum and your updates must be dated.
  3. Your site cannot contain content, advertising or links to content that violate the Wizard101 Terms of Use.
  4. Fansite owners must be over the age of 18, or have permission from their parent or guardian.
  5. Fansite owners must be currently active Members of Wizard101
Yep, so this means you must follow all of the above guidelines to make it on my blogroll.

3. Personal News-

So what's been going down in my Wizard101 life?

Well, not much, with the exception of winning those mounts! I should be purchasing 7,500 crowns pretty soon, so I'm hyped for that! Really all I've been doing is training Patrick, my Balance Wizard, who is just finishing up the Survey Camp (ah, how I love the music in the Survey Camp). So yeah, not too much going on there...

Ok wizards, that's it for now. Hope you have safe trips in the Spiral, and don't forget to keep checking back for word on that contest!

P.D.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Luke! You might have to wait on the Wizard101 Blog roll! I've submitted mine like 3 times and still no reply. I don't think they are adding any at the time because of mount week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, same thing happened to us when we got a .com. Our blog list went kaput! I've re-added you to our blog list, if you could RTF we would appreciate it. We were on your blog list before. The new link isn't updated just yet, but the blogspot one is still up and running.

    http://storm-and-sky.blogspot.com/

    Hopefully the domain link will be working soon for us! Congrats on the domain! Btw- Rogue, re-added you to our blog roll too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update: the new URL is now working.

    http://www.xstormyskiesz.com/

    ReplyDelete