Monday, April 4, 2011

My April Fools Prank

Hey Gang,

So if you read my post yesterday and believed me (even after I blaintly said, "April Fools!" in the P.P.P.S), then you were fooled! That's my entry for Friendly's blog contest! What do you think? Good? Bad? Ok? Many people bought it, so I was under the impression that it was pretty darn good. If you look really closely, you can see the horse is missing a wing! Oh geez ... I don't even know how that seemed to happen. But yeah, it's fake. If you posted it on Central and people are telling you it's fake, their right.


That's kinda why I said I wanted people to wait until they posted it on Central; I wanted it to be more of a small prank than something that turned too big for me to handle properly. I wound up putting the P.P.P.S. up much earlier than I originally planned in fear that word would spread too fast and that I would get myself into a sticky situation. Anyway; one final time: it's fake. I photoshopped it on GIMP (took me a long time, strangely enough too; maybe I just don't have talent there). Please don't go around saying it's real, cause it's not. End of story. Laugh about it. :)


On a more exciting end of the news wire, I will have an officail web adress by the end of the day today! W00t! by around 5:00-6:00 P.M. EST, this site will be http://www.thepyromancersdigest.com/! (if you type it with the .blogspot, it will just forward you to the site, so that's fine). I will be submitting an email to community@wizard101.com tonight for my blog to see if it can become offical! If that happens, I'll become open to a world FULL of possibilities! Also, that might make the contest a bit more likely to happen! I'm so excited! :D Also, Gilroy SkullFlame, my Necromancer, is a bar and a half from reaching Legendary! I'm really excited to finish him off, and most importantly to get started on my last wizard, Patrick FrostHorn.


Do I plan on starting another wizard? Not sure yet; I might wait a while. I want to get my characters some really awesome pets, and I'd like to experiment more with crafting and maybe do some gardening on different characrters as well.


That's really all I have to talk about today. Don't forget to check out all the different mount contests going on this week, including the Turtle Mount Giveaway on DoaW! See ya around!


P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment