Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Life of Luke GoldHorn

Hey Gang,

So I'm sorry for being so glum on Wednesday. That whole situation just really upset me. Anyway, it's been a whole two days now, so I'm not as upset about it. I'm ready to forgive, forget, and move on. I also realized that being successful isn't being a recognized fansite or having a ton of readers, followers, or comments. Being successful is caring for your blog and having friends that support your cause. So I thank everyone who supports me, because honestly, I wouldn't be here without you (I'm not really too far, but it's a lot for me, and you guys deserve credit for helping me out! :D).

Anyway, so I guess I haven't updated you guys on my progress in game for a long time, haven't I? Well, I guess I should!

Oran's doing alright. He finished up Wizard City and is now in Krok. I had originally planned to post the last post as "Knock Knock Knockin' on Harvest's Door!", but then the whole fansite thing happened. But yeah, I'm REALLY excited to get into Krokotopia and MarleyBone! Arlen's been a little lazy though :P lol just kidding. We were supposed to start Krokotopia today, but I'm not sure if we'll get to, because I have some plans today (like painting), so I may or may not be able to log on later.

Oran's also been doing a ton of crafting! Crafting is actually surprising fun when you do the quests as you're leveling up. It gives me something to do when I'm waiting for Arlen to be available. :) Oran also started a tiny tiny bit of gardening. I've found, though, that it's extremely hard to balance your gold between gear, gardening, and crafting though. They all require much of your investments, but of course they're all well worth the costs! Oran will also be crafting the GrizzleHiem WatchTower Hall as well, so I'm extremely excited for that!

As I said a few posts ago, Spring gets me into a kinda "Newbie" feeling. It's during this time that I really want to level my really low level alts. If you asked me in December, I would have probably said something along the lines of, "Ugh, MarleyBone! So many bad memories!" But now? "W00t! MarleyBone! Let's go!" I've found myself asking at least two or three different people if they wanted to level alts, including Alric RavenSinger xD. So if Alric decides I'm not crazy and agrees, I'll probably be leveling another alt as well.

My other characters haven't really been up to much. Luke farmed some Samoorai for the Ambrose 2 Zeke Contest. Check it!


W00t! My favorite badge in game is the Yojimbo badge (I actually named Patrick's Hydra Yojimbo because I like it so much :D). So I was VERY happy to get Luke the Yojimbo badge. I'm also really hoping to win John SpiritShade's contest! I mean, come on, a Luke drawing? That's just straight up awesomeness! Gilroy SkullFlame, my Death Wizard, has been leveling a pet for my Myth Wizard, Noah GoldHorn, and that's been going well so far! Here are his current talents:


W00t! Who doesn't love Spritely?! So I'm really hoping this pet doesn't get a "selfish" talent at Spic or Ancient xD. That would be bad.

Ok, I gotta run! So much to do!

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment