Sunday, June 13, 2010

3 Down, 3 To Go...

Hey All,

So sorry about the interview. It's all messed up, but I'm trying really hard to find a solution, so please be patient...

Anyways, so Mycin StarGem, my Storm character is now Grandmaster! W00t! Finally!

You see, I didn't have any trouble leveling him, I just didn't feel like it, lol. Anyways, so yeah, I'm pretty darn happy. All he needs is his ring, and then he has full Grand gear (He has his Hat, Robe, Boots, Athame, and 60 Card Deck, but I don't count the 100 Damage Sword dropped by the hoarder as a grand item, because it's level 45).

So yeah, that's pretty much it...

Oh, KI has also reimbursed my crowns! :) You see, the weekend where the big glitch happened, I purchased several Mega-Snack Packs as well as Pet Energy potions to level up my Storm Cat. So not only did I get those snacks back, but I also got all those crowns I spent back, and I think actually double the amount! :D

Also, for those that experienced this loss in data, you recieved a Fire Bat! I know, it's not the best pet in the world (it gives one Ultra Rare Talent, and no Ultra Rare Derby Skills), but hey, it looks AWESOME!

Ok, so that's about it for now. I'll see you guys later!

P.D.

P.S: School ends this week! :D Less School = More Posts!

P.S.S: I have a "Mommamancer" interview coming up as well as a segment on how to train your pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment