Saturday, June 26, 2010

Poll/ Updates

Hey All,

So I really don't have much to ramble on about today, lol.

Well, the Poll results are in! I had a total of 8 votes (2 of which were mine lol xD) and it looks like Myth and Fire are tied with 3 votes! I might have to do a tie-breaker! o. O

Anyways, so I'm just going to update you on the life of Noah GoldHorn! :D

*crickets*

d[O_O]b

I know, I know, I need some new material! But I also need some questions! Maybe I should make a poll about changing my blog style, lol ... o_O

Anyways, so Noah is now level 31! I'm really anxious to get him to level 33 so he can learn Minotaur (which is a really awesome spell). I'm going to try to get some pics soon (Noah looks very strange lol xD)

Ok, so yeah that's pretty much it. As you can probably tell by now, I don't like to post on weekends cause I'm either busy or I just don't feel like it, lol. Ok, I'll see you all soon!

P.D.


2 comments:

  1. Your blog consistently changes might want to make the header appear bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. I'll try my best! :D did you like the map look better or the flame look?

    ReplyDelete