Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Maybe...

Hey Guys,

So I have been getting some comments asking me not to leave. It has really given me a second hope. Maybe things will work out. I gotta think this through. Here are my Pros and Cons:

PROS:

I'll still get to do what I love to do.

I'll get to help people out.

I can try to be better

CONS:

I'll never be able to make it big, for several reasons,

-I'm too young to do much.

-My rep has been ruined to one of the most famous and awesome wizards of the Spiral.

Okay, so I really don't know what to do. I'll post it by tomorrow (btw, last day of school! :) ). If you care enough, post a comment saying why you even like this blog, cause I'd like to see some people that do. If not, then forget these last few posts ever even existed and move on. See ya,

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment