Friday, June 25, 2010

Celestia = MarleyBone Ocean?

Hey Everyone,

So I got back from Ohio on Wednesday, but I've been way too tired to blog. I had a lot of fun, and now I'm back. I'm headed on another roadtrip next Thursday to Myrtle Beach (yes, I know, it looks like I take too many road trips, but this is only like my 3rd or 4th one), so I might be a little slugish on blogging.

Before I get into this segment, I'd like to point out Gobbler Day. You can check it out here. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, so I encourage all to come! :)

Anyways, so I've been training Noah ever since I've gotten back. He is currently Level 29 and a half. I was really dissapointed that the level 28 spell for myth was stun one target. I mean, Ice gets that at level 2. I get it at 28? I think KI needs to change that up a bit.

Anyway, so today's segment comes from Noah's training. I was reading the book in Chelsea Court for the Book Quest, when I noticed something. The book was called Theories of MarleyBone, if anyone was curious. Anyway, it talks about how Wizard City, Krokotopia, Grizzleheim, and MarelyBone were all once connected. The Great War split them up.

Now I suggest the DragonSpyre and Mooshu were connected to Wizard City, therefore, the MarleyBonians never knew about them. Well then what of Celestia?

Ok, let's examine this evidence. So, we know DragonSpyre is the home of the Dragons (where the Dragon Titans- or now only Dragon Titan- resides), the Frost Giants had resided in Grizzleheim (as shown in Nidaveller), and the Tritons must have resided in Celestia. This must mean that they were probably on different sides of the world (or at least that's what I'm assuming).

So, where am I getting at here? Maybe Celestia was once MarelyBone's ocean, but had broken off? That could explain the "submarine" in the backround.

I'm going to try to make a map of the "Pangaea" Spiral. I'll see you guys in the Spiral,

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment