Thursday, June 17, 2010

W00t! More Inspiration!

Hey All,

So, as you can see, I changed it up a bit. I really like this backround, so let me know what you think, 'k?

Also, I've reached over a thousand views! W00t! I'd like to thanks all my readers! You guys are just the darn best crowd! Thank y'all

So yeah, nothing much has been happening lately; Mycin has been helping a lot of people, and ESPECIALLY a lot of PvP. What can I say, Mycin is a PvP junkie, lol xD

Yeah, Noah is also getting up there. This morning he learned Humongofrog! I was really excited ... that is, until I had to start taking more showers, lol xD

Oh! I almost forgot! Does anyone have a microphone and a headset? I'm looking to do a recorded Argelston's Book Club Recording Segment for the blog! Here are the rules:

  • As I said, you have to have had a microphone and a headset.
  • If you are not over 18, your parent must know and confirm that you are allowed to do this (btw, I'm only 15 if that makes anyone feel better :) ).
  • Now we come to the exciting part: You do NOT have to have a new book every time we record. You just have to always be reading a book! For example: This summer I will be reading two books: The Life of Pi and The Scarlet Letter. Every time we record, I will just update my status on my reading.
  • You MUST keep up with Argelston's Book Club!
  • You MUST keep updated with book news

So if you feel that you'd like to do this, send me a Message and title it "Argelston's Book Club Recording". So that pretty much covers that ...

Oh yeah, how would you guys like a contest? My Ice friend, Wolf IceHunter, and I are thinking about holding a contest! I can't exactly reveal anything yet! o. O But I'm sure you guys will love it! Right now we are still trying to get KI to sponsor the contest, so I don't know how long it will take to start it off. However, when/if we get sponsored, I'll post a thread for it on Central.

So, that's about it. May all your Fire's be warm,

P.D.

2 comments:

  1. Keira again, lol. NICE! Happy to see you more upbeat! you and wolf rock in pvp, hope to duel with ya both again soon. Anyway, sorry for taking so long to check ya out, have been a bit forgetful, lol. Please, hang in there anyone who knows you at all knows you're a great guy! See ya around :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice views honestly you should get Skype on your computer mentioned on my blog right side (down)

    ReplyDelete