Monday, June 14, 2010

Good News, Good News, GOOD NEWS!!!

Hey All,

So I got the interview to work. Only Parts I and II (1 and 2) work, so please be patient for III, IV, and V (3, 4, and 5). I promise they'll be up by Saturday morning at latest, so please be patient and bare with me :).

Anyway, so I'd like to direct your attention HERE. Mecatz on Central is holding a contest for best decorated dorm room. Let me give you the slim:

People must design their houses to what they think Celestia will be like. They must, however, use these FIVE elements (and all five):

  • Anything that's on fire.
  • Anything blue (that does no count wallpaper or flooring)
  • Stray Piggle
  • Fish Bones
  • Some type of broken wood
So yeah, lol, its very interesting. The prizes are GREAT! I love these player-based contests. I'm going to see if I can get better prizes as well as a better contest instead of the one I had.

Oh, also, my party is CANCELED! It is getting moved until AFTER the Fourth of July. So don't listen to the poster, lol.

Ok, so that's pretty much it! I'll see y'all later,

P.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment