Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blogging From Study Hall Again...

Hey Everyone,

So, I'm so excited for the release of Celestia! ^_^ We've waited for for soooooooo long! And now we're getting paid off! :D

So, I'm just going to ramble about random stuff since I'm too excited to focus...

So, yesterday, I went to the mall with my sister, to see if maybe just possibley the $39 gift card came out at my GameStop left (sadly, it didn't :( ), and she was trying on a shirt and a dress. She called me over in the dressing room to ask for a bigger size. While we were talking, this old creeper lady showed up and starting complaining. Hewr voice sounded REALLY weird. She kinda sounded like a lady version of Kermit from Seasamee Street (Sorry, I know that's spelled wrong, but shout out to Ditto! ^_^). But yeah she was all like, "What is a guy doing in the girl's dressing room...

...the girl's dressing room...

... a guy in the girls dressing room...

...what..?"

Yeah, me and my sister started cracking up. I was like in a text to my sister, "ROFL! Random creeper lady!" and she was all like, "ROFL!!!!". Then, when I came back, cause I'm horrible with clothes, I asked "Is a large bigger than an 8?" And the creeper lady said, "Is a large bigger than an 8..?"

Long pause

...

"Yes." She had me hysterically crying! And when she walked out, she stared at me the whole way out with creeper eyes like this -----> O_O

Yeah, good times. Oh! I also have to thank TFN (The Friendly Necromancer) for linking my site today for his post about CL coming out possibly tomorrow! Thanks dude ^_^.

Ok, so that's all the time I have. Keep your eyes peeled about Celestia!

P.D.

***P.S: Yeah, I kinda had to finish this at home cause I ran out of time in study hall xD***

No comments:

Post a Comment