Thursday, October 7, 2010

Celestia World Icon Revealed?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey Everyone,

So, I just wanna post a finding real quick:

Does anyone check out the Ravenwood Newsletter? If not, I suggest you do; there's a new one every month! First off, they do state in this newsletter that Celestia WILL be coming out this month! WOOT! I think we all knew that it would be released this month, but hey, it's always good to have some extra assurance. Anyways, the real reason for this, check this part out!

If you scroll down on the screen to the section where it talks about the website about, and click the here button, you'll be taken to this new sort of interactive tutorial page that has been revamped. Now, click on the Explore Worlds button. It should take you to not only a map of the currently know Spiral, BUT also a selection of the different worlds on the top of the map, showing different icons!

GUESS WHAT YOU'LL SEE?!?!?!

THE

CELESTIA

WORLD

ICON!!!!!!!!

Now, this may not be a new discovery for some; but to me it is, and I think this is awesome! If you haven't seen it yet, go check it out!!! Peace!

P.D.


1 comment:

  1. Yor right Luke.
    I never noticed that icon before.
    I can't wait for Celestia!!

    And thx for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete